All comments will be submitted to Muslim Lookout administrators for approval. To ensure that your comment is published it must meet the following guidelines:
1. Do not threaten violence.
2. Do not bully – no name calling or derogatory terminology will be tolerated.
3. Do not make any personal attacks on anyone’s character – contributors, other commentors, or any third party.
4. Always use respectful language. Criticizing someone’s opinions or views is fine but it must be done in a respectful manner.
5. Do not make any derogatory or denigrating statements about race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, age.
6. Keep comments relevant. Muslim Lookout critiques representations of Muslim in Canadian media and pop culture. Although it deals with Muslims, this is not a theological blog and as such theological arguments are not suitable here.
If conversations go far off topic or on a inappropriate tangent Muslim Lookout reserves the right to close the thread or comments for that post. Muslim Lookout also reserves the right to edit comments that do not fit moderation guidelines.